The Timeless Agenda

Journey On To These 'Special' Places.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Winter In San Francisco



Location : SAN FRANCISCO, California, U.S.A.
Travel Date: 2003 December

…one of my favorite cities
…where a good Friend lives
…introduction to Whole Foods
…renewal
…more art and books
…Francis Ford Coppola’s building
…authenticity
…lessons about love and truth
…celebrating friendships
…affirmations

The photographs are not labeled according to specific sites as I believe that each place, each journey, each adventure is remembered not by its label or name but by how it speaks to one’s heart and soul.

May you discover this wonder in your life. As this is The Timeless Agenda.

p.s. Some of these photographs were part of the Curie Laboratory's Physicians In Art Exhibit held at the Spanish Heritage Gallery in Dumaguete City, Philippines in February 2005.

p.p.s. ...and some photographs containing my being's teeth-y smiles were taken by my friend, Michelle...whom I thank for showing me these beautiful places.

:-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Timeless Boulevard said...

thanks! :-)

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home